ERASMUS + PROGRAMME 2015-1-RO01-KA219-015009_1 PROJECT
MAIN AIM OF THE PROJECT
To reduce negative effects of popular culture students, make curricular activities efficient and increase their performance.
- To discover new ways of learning by creating a learning environment where students can gain knowledge and experience at the local and european level;
- To perform the acquired knowledge and to exchange its using new technologies and ICT;
- To give the opportunity to young people to take initiative, to be creative, to use multimedia tools;
- To increase number of high quality graduates with key and cross skills from partner institutions exchange good and innovative practices between partners;
- To introduce new methods of teaching using popular culture and improving curricular institutions considering their requirements on european level;
- To improve cooperation between partners on european level;
- To improve foreign language skills of the participants in a real context.
Popular culture in school Project is financed by the European Commission Erasmus+ Programme" . This material reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.